CJAM 99.1 FM is hiring an Online Concert & Webinar Coordinator.
This position is funded through the Canada Summer Jobs program.
— APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! —
Canada Summer Jobs requires that all applicants must:
– be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of the employment*
– be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment; and,
– have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
*You must be 15 years of age at the beginning of the employment period. You may be more than 30 years of age at the end of the employment period as long as you are 30 at the beginning of the employment period.
Online Concert & Webinar Coordinator
100% REMOTE / WORK FROM HOME
– organize & host at least one online concert featuring local musicians
– create a social media/awareness campaign to promote the online concert
– organize & host at least one online workshop
– connect with local arts organizations to find speakers
– create a social media/awareness campaign to promote the workshop
– create a weekly audio calendar outlining upcoming events
– create a weekly radio program focused on Windsor-Detroit musicians, filling a gap in our current programming
– utilize CJAMs social media to promote their show & other shows on CJAM FM
– attend digital staff meetings
– report to CJAM FM’s station manager
– proficient/familiar with Adobe Audition, Audacity, Garage Band, or other audio recording software
– experience in organizing events an asset
– excellent interpersonal & communication skills
– knowledge of various social media platforms
– ability to navigate online experiences
– ability to be flexible & creative with ideas
– graphic design experience an asset
– familiar with CJAM FMs programming an asset
Anticipated Start Date: June 21st 2021 (flexible)
35 hours/week – $14.25/hour
10 week contract
Applications will be accepted until June 4th 2021
Please email your cover letter & resume to cjampres@ gmail.com
We welcome and encourage applicants to self-identify in their cover letter. If you have any accessibility needs, please let us know. CJAM is an anti-sexist, anti-racist, anti-homophobic organization committed to diversity and equity. We strongly encourage applications from all visible and non-visible minorities.
This is a completely remote position. The chosen applicant will work from home, while staying in communication with CJAM management via digital staff meetings, Zoom, phone calls, and email.