APPLICATIONS CLOSED // Thank you for your interest!
CJAM 99.1 FM is in search of a University of Windsor Student Representative to sit on our Board of Directors. Full-time undergraduate students in any* department are encouraged to apply – no prior experience is necessary, just the enthusiasm to learn! Note that this is a volunteer position and could count toward your co-curricular transcript.
Please fill out the application form to apply.
APPLICATION FORM: https://forms.gle/
– prepare for, attend, and participate in board meetings (approx 4-5 in person/zoom meetings per year)
– attend, and participate in CJAM FM’s Annual General Meeting & Volunteer General Meeting
– stay informed about the organization and participate in fundraising activities and awareness
– have an awareness or interest with developments in the radio broadcasting and podcasting sector
– vote on motions brought forth in board meetings
– two years or until a successor is duly elected or appointed
Applications are due Thursday October 6th 2022 (!)
The CJAM Board of Directors would like to thank Josh Rocetes for his time serving on the Board. The new UofW Student Representative will be appointed by the members of the Board of Directors on October 12th 2022. The appointed applicant will sit on the Board until the 2023 CJAM Annual General Meeting. If you’d like to read more about our board composition & election process please visit our by-laws and policies linked below.
If you have any questions or accessibility needs in filling out the application, please contact us at info.cjamfm @ gmail dot com
*Unfortunately law department students are ineligible for this seat.
Every time you tune in at 99.1 FM you’re hearing a volunteer on the air. Volunteers also help by maintaining our enormous music library, writing radio scrips, producing public service announcements, interviewing cool artists, reviewing music, helping out at festivals & events, updating our social media, and so much more!Volunteer Now